Agile Online User Experience & Customer Experience Research.
User Expereince and Customer Experience Research Consulting Services to identify human behavour and CX design insights.
User Experience & Customer Experience Research
GroupQuality® online website usability behaviour research goes beyond quantitative metrics and enables you to discuss in groups, or one on one, to understand the issues that need to be addressed to better design a user centred solution. Our innovative technology and proven approach identifies the needs of a user and uncovers the motivation behaviour behind the decisions people make. More…
Importance of Agile Research
This is the age of digital experiences and is being driven by the demand for better customer-centric experiences. By implementing our online insight software and agile research methodology we capture iterative user and consumer insights. With these insights you can ensure your digital assets and services are putting the user experience at the centre of all design, development and distribution decisions.
Why Agile User Research?
Traditional methods of capturing user needs and requirements can cost a project time. The constant squeezing of development budgets is driving the need for a more cost effective method of capturing real-time user insights.The ever-increasing demand to ensure digital products and services are supported by user insights requires an iterative approach to user research.
Agile user ideation for design input
- Ideas generated by users’ better mirror needs of the users.
- People’s needs are complex, emotionally drive and not identified through traditional data capture methods.
- Products, services and processes which are created by users have a higher propensity to be valued and used by them.
- Improve the level of adoption amongst like users.
- Improve product quality by addressing the needs directly rather than using a best guess approach and fixing features after they have been released.
- There is an increased acceptance amongst users of a digital solution when it is designed, developed and validated by the intended users of that solution.
Agile User Needs Discovery
- Target geographically dispersed users in short sessions to understand need and motivation.
- Easier to engage with the end users through remote cycles over a shorter period of time.
- Reduces the cost for the organisation in terms of time, effort and missed opportunity.
- Increase in productivity realised through time and resource efficiency.
- Products and services are developed to meet user needs resulting in a higher level of satisfaction and realised return on investment.
Customer Journey Mapping
- I identify how customers behave at each decision point in the customer’s journey, and better align your marketing and user experience budget to facilitate a customer transition from discovery to conversion.
- Understand how customer segments interact with each of your touch-points throughout the decision making process. Spend the time and resources on those assets and services that make a difference to your bottom line.
- Build a clear picture of your customers using activity based personas. Help everyone in the organisation stay on the same page. Ensure everyone understands how actions and day to day activity effects the customer’s experience.