Agile User Research for
Where technology meets human interaction we provide the insights to understand user needs and support agile user-centred decisions.
Importance of Agile User Research
This is the age of digital transformation and is being driven by the demand for better customer-centric experiences. By implementing our online insight software and agile research methodology we capture iterative user insights. With these insights you can ensure your digital assets and services are putting the user experience at the centre of all design, development and distribution decisions.
Why Agile User Research?
Traditional methods of capturing user needs and requirements can cost a project time. The constant squeezing of development budgets is driving the need for a more cost effective method of capturing real-time user insights.The ever-increasing demand to ensure digital products and services are supported by user insights requires an iterative approach to user research.
Digital Transformation Consulting Services
Customer Journey Mapping
- I identify how customers behave at each decision point in the customer’s journey, and better align your marketing and user experience budget to facilitate a customer transition from discovery to conversion.
- Understand how customer segments interact with each of your touch-points throughout the decision making process. Spend the time and resources on those assets and services that make a difference to your bottom line.
- Build a clear picture of your customers using activity based personas. Help everyone in the organisation stay on the same page. Ensure everyone understands how actions and day to day activity effects the customer’s experience.
Agile User Needs Discovery
- Target geographically dispersed users in short sessions to understand need and motivation.
- Easier to engage with the end users through remote cycles over a shorter period of time.
- Reduces the cost for the organisation in terms of time, effort and missed opportunity.
- Increase in productivity realised through time and resource efficiency.
- Products and services are developed to meet user needs resulting in a higher level of satisfaction and realised return on investment.
Agile user ideation for design input
- Ideas generated by users’ better mirror needs of the users.
- People’s needs are complex, emotionally drive and not identified through traditional data capture methods.
- Products, services and processes which are created by users have a higher propensity to be valued and used by them.
- Improve the level of adoption amongst like users.
- Improve product quality by addressing the needs directly rather than using a best guess approach and fixing features after they have been released.
- There is an increased acceptance amongst users of a digital solution when it is designed, developed and validated by the intended users of that solution.
Agile user remote usability testing
- Quickly validate ideas, wire-frames, prototypes and beta sites before final release.
- People are more likely to naturally complete a task if they are in a familiar environment..
- Costs less in the acquisition of user feedback compared to face to face usability testing.
- Faster paced approach does not impact on critical project timelines.
- Provides continuous involvement of users to ensure product improvement and facilitate changes in user needs and expectations.
User behaviour metering
- High level of metering accuracy with which to answer a complex question.
- Tracking of actual user behaviour instead of reported behaviour.
- High level of user detail and in the moment real-time updated data.
- Unobtrusive process through passive monitoring.
- Build a road-map of behaviour with which to use for strategy and investment decisions.