Online live focus groups now made easy!
Just log on using a web browser.
Engage live (real-time) with a group of people.
Discover, create, share & explore ideas.
No need to juggle your schedule, organise travel, hire expensive equipment, or pay for technical support.
Stop paying for each online focus group! Conduct as many as you like with one of our subscription plans.
Create and share pages, discussion topics, surveys, questions, videos, images, text and websites.
Filter and search the results instantly or download the reports in csv (Excel) format for detailed analysis.
What are online focus groups?
Chat based online focus groups are the most common type of online focus group. Reports and transcripts from the group discussion are available immediately. This type of online focus group provides a degree of personal anonymity and you will find this results in highly engaged participants. Participants often comment how satisfying the experience is. This makes the moderator’s task of getting the individual to be open and honest an easier goal to achieve.
Webcam and audio based online focus groups (currently supported in Australia only) are popular in areas where there is access to reliable ADSL broadband. Video and audio groups require the participant to have access to a web camera and a set of earphones and a microphone. The video and audio session can also be recorded and played back in the reporting area immediately. Individual participant video files you can playback on your local computer can also be arranged for a nominal fee.
You can also conduct an online focus group combining chat, video and audio. Which method you use is based on a number of factors including the type of subscription plan you have signed-up for and only your imagination.
Looking to conduct over-time (asynchronous) online focus groups? Then take a look at GroupQuality Community Discussion Boards.
Free Online Focus Group Guide
Learn the secrets of conducting online focus groups to capture the insights needed to make quick and informed decisions!
Why the GroupQuality® online focus groups?
- GroupQuality®is designed for both the novice and the expert researcher.
- All you need to take control of your own research projects is online.
- Shorten the time it takes from recruitment to reporting.
- Ability to share different forms of media (images, concepts, video).
- Filter chat reports by activity, participant, or search for key words.
- Transcripts of chat discussions are immediately available for download.
- Invite observers to watch the live action as the story unfolds.
- Reuse your focus groups and plans as often as you like.
Taking away the stress of moderating a live group.
The online focus group discussion plan is what you use to build the list activities participants have to complete in order to answer your overriding question.
Real-time online focus groups require instructional content to help participants develop ideas, discuss problems and reach a consensus. The ‘point and click’ discussion plan is used to generate group discussion, elicit opinions and explores any topic. You can test the logic and flow of the discussion plan before you begin. Your aim is to ensure the participants can complete all activities within the time allocated.
What are GroupQuality® online focus groups used for?
- Advertising & branding research
- Website concept evaluations
- New product evaluation
- Customer co-creation and ideation
- New service evaluation
- Anonymous and sensitive conversations
- Capturing employee feedback
- Customer user group meetings
- Regular expert panel reviews
- Project group evaluation
- Testing and validating business ideas
- Capturing group knowledge
- Secure brain storming sessions
- and many more…