GQtool Pty Ltd ABN 77 144 871 036 (“GroupQuality”) complies with the Australian Privacy Principles which can be found at https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/australian-privacy-principles/ The legislation provides that we will only collect personal information at your request necessary for this site to conduct normal operations.
We will not disclose any of your information to any third party for the purposes of email marketing or any other non-related GQTool Pty Ltd (GroupQuality) purpose. Subject to the exceptions provided for in legislation, we will not disclose your personal information to any another person. At any time you may request access to the information this site holds in relation to you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Should you request access to your personal information we will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Personal information that we may hold at your request will be used for subscription purposes and from time to time you may receive an email from GQTool Pty Ltd requesting your feedback and opinions in regards to certain topics, which you may decline at the time of receiving such requests.
From time to time GQTool Pty Ltd (GroupQuality) may contract out certain services related to the administration of this site or software. At all times we will ensure contractors with access to your personal information will supply policy in maintaining confidentiality concerning that information.
We do not support spam methods and individuals or organisations using this site to send spam will be reported and dealt with in accordance with the provisions set out by the spam laws in the country of origin.
In relation to your privacy GQTool Pty Ltd (GroupQuality) complies as follows:
- GroupQuality collects information from you:
- to enable you to purchase and use services from GroupQuality;
- to enable GroupQuality to deliver those services to you;
- to market further services to you and others;
- to provide you with a better group quality experience.
- GroupQuality collects information from you when you use its services. That information includes, without limitation:
- information that you enter when prompted to do so;
- information about your computer including without limitation its IP address and configuration; and
- information about how you used GroupQuality‘s website including, without limitation, which pages you visited, how you used the website and when you used it.
- In relation to that information:
- The entity which collects that information is GroupQuality. It may be contacted by:
- You can gain access to that information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- That information is collected for the reasons set out above in paragraph 1.
- That information is not disclosed to any party save that GQTool may from time to time publish to the world anonymised top level system accumulated usage data of your and others’ activities. This includes, without limitation, data about the whole system activity eg how long an average group quality sessions runs.
- There is no law that requires collection of that information.
- If you do not provide that information then GroupQuality is unable to provide you with any services or permit you to use the website.
- The information is only collected from you and your computer.
Use and disclosure
- The information collected is not used for any purpose other than the primary purpose of collection save that GQTool may from time to time publish to the world anonymised top level system accumulated usage data of your and others’ activities. This includes, without limitation, data about the whole system activity eg how long an average group quality sessions runs.
- GroupQuality shall promptly update any information that it collects about you to ensure that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
- GroupQuality shall protect the information that it collects from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- GroupQuality shall destroy or permanently de-identify information if it is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed.
- This document can be found at groupquality.com/privacy-policy/ and is available upon request to email@example.com.
- The information collected is held in the computer systems and books and records of GroupQuality.
Access and correction
- Subject to the limitations set out in Australian Privacy Principle 12, you can obtain access to the information as set out in paragraph 3(b) above.
- If providing that information would reveal information generated in connection with a commercially sensitive decision making process then an explanation for that decision may be provided.
- If the information is not provided by reason of the application of exemptions set out in Australian Privacy Principle 12 intermediaries will be considered.
- There is no fee for providing access to the information.
- If the information is not accurate, complete and up to date, GroupQuality shall promptly update any information that it collects about you to ensure that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
- If there is a disagreement about whether or not the information is accurate, complete and up to date and you ask for a statement to be associated with that information GroupQuality shall do so.
- If GroupQuality denies access or refuses to correct information it will provide reasons.
- GroupQuality shall not use as an identifier (save for your ABN) any identifier which has been assigned by an agency, an agent of an agency acting in its capacity as agent; or a contracted service provider for a Commonwealth contract acting in its capacity as contracted service provider for that contract.
- GroupQuality shall not use or disclose an identifier assigned to an individual by an agency, or by an agent or contracted service provider mentioned in subclause 9.1, unless the provisions in Australian Privacy Principle 9 are satisfied.
- Where lawful and practicable, GroupQuality shall provide you with the option of not identifying yourself when entering into a transaction.
Transborder data flows
- No information collected from you shall be transfer to a foreign country other than in compliance with the provisions set out in Australian Privacy Principle 8.
- GroupQuality shall not collect sensitive information from you unless you have consented to such collection or the requirements set out in Australian Privacy Principle 10 are satisfied.
- GroupQuality shall not collect health information from you unless you have consented to such collection or the requirements set out in Australian Privacy Principle 3.3 are satisfied.