Capture Feedback, Insights & Knowledge, Faster, Easier & Smarter!
All-in-one online qualitative & quantitative data collection & insight software solution.
Any prices shown are in Australian dollars ($AU) and excludes taxes. Frequently Asked Software Pricing Questions
AGENCY software license and support services
This license is for an entity who wants to conduct research for a third party who is not another research agency. This license is for:
- Independent Research Consultants
- Research Agencies servicing non-research clients
- Business Consultants
- Marketing & Branding Consultants
- Advertising & Communication Agencies
If requiring reseller software licenses, please see Value added reseller program.
BUSINESS software license and/ or Research Services
This option is for marketers, business & entities who use GroupQuality to conduct research for their customers, members, users:
- Small to medium size businesses
- Corporate Insight teams
- Internal Marketing teams
- Sole Traders & Entrepreneurs
- Internal Market Research Teams
Software and agile market research expertise to support your marketing and insight teams.
ACADEMIC STUDENT PRICING
We offer substantial discounts for student academic use of the community discussion board / bulletin board focus group tool (strictly student and non commercial use).
To qualify for the student license you must have a:
- A valid and current photo student ID, clearly stating current enrolment and expiration date with an officially accredited institution of higher education*
- A second, formal ID or form of identification with the same name and matching photo
* Conditions apply.
Is my account and data secure?
YES. All our applications secure:
- All GroupQuality applications are hosted in Sydney, Australia.
- All applications, media and database servers operate under a 256 bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- Complete separation of applications, databases, media and backup servers.
- Real-time incremental database backup & daily snap-shots.
- Amazon Web Services secure data centers utilising state-of-the art electronic surveillance and multi-factor access control systems. ISO 27001 security management.
- Data centers are staffed 24×7 by trained security guards, and access is authorized strictly on a least privileged basis.
- All data generated by our tools belongs to you, and we operate under stringent Australian privacy laws.
Where is the data stored?
All data is captured, stored and backed-up by our servers in Sydney, Australia.
Back to registration ▲
What does the FREE trial mean?
The FREE trial is available for you to try out GroupQuality. You can signup today to the free trial – no credit card is required. Once you have created your account you will have 14 days in which to use your free account. After your trial is over your account will remain active but you will need to upgrade by subscribing to one of the GroupQuality plans.
Are there limitations with the Market Research Software FREE trial?
Yes. You will be able to take the tools for a test drive and use the online self-service support center. The free trial is not supported for commercial use. We are not responsible for any loss of data which may occur while using the free trial on a commercial project. It is recommended that if you want to use the tools for a commercial project that you purchase a paid plan. Please review our plans a pricing page.
How do I pay
On the 30 day Project plan you pay a month in advance for 30 days access to any of the listed GroupQuality tool’s. During that time you can run as many discussion boards, live groups or surveys as you need using the tools you have selected. You will be required to pay in advance either by Visa or MasterCard prior to beginning your project. You will have 30 days from the date of purchase to complete your projects, including any fieldwork. Any projects which exceeds this time frame will require an additional payment. We will keep your projects and data available online. You can re-open your account at any time by paying for another 30 day project license.
On the Professional annual plan (12 month contract) you have the choice of either paying monthly in advance by Visa or MasterCard, or you can save 15% and pay annually in advance by invoice and bank transfer.
The Survey Tool plans must be paid by either Visa or MasterCard annually in advance.
How do I upgrade my plan from FREE trial to paid subscription without losing any of my data?
If you wish to upgrade the monthly subscriptions then simply contact us and we will organise this for you.
What website browser do I need to use GroupQuality®
Group Quality® has been designed to work with all major website browsers. Check the compatibility of your website browser now.
- PC users: we support – Internet Explorer 8+, & the latest version of Firefox 10+ & Google Chrome
- Mac users: we support – Safari 5+ Firefox 10+ & Google Chrome
Please click on the following link to check the compatibility of your website browser and update as instructed.
Do I need to download GroupQuality® software?
No. GroupQuality® is hosted in the cloud and you do not need to download software.
You will also need the latest Adobe Flash Player on your computer to use some of the more advanced features including video and audio sessions. Please click on this link now to check the compatibility of your website browser.
Do you offer personal training?
We do offer remote online training starting at a minimum of $150 per hour with a minimum of one hour. All remote training is done via the Internet and is done through screen sharing. You can also access all tutorials and training materials from your Group Quality support centre once you have created your account.
If I have an issue how do I contact you?
You can contact us using your customer support centre available to you once you log into your account. Please also check out the comprehensive set of tutorials and question & answer sections. You may find someone has already answered your question.
If I decide not to renew what happens to my account?
On expiration of your subscription, if you choose not to renew, all data will be kept in your account and you will be downgraded to a view only account.
If you choose to Cancel your account completely we will keep you data for 180 days. After 180 days all data will be deleted from the system.