Agile Australian Participant Recruitment
Quality Agile Online Participant Recruitment From *$35 per participant.
Qualitative research participant recruitment services to support your GroupQuality project.
Qualitative insight project participant recruitment
GroupQuality™ offers agile online participant recruitment services from the Australian general population for our online chat focus group and community discussion board / diary software. We teamed up with Cint Australia to make available an ISO 20252 certified panel of over 480,000+ Australian participants!
The Cint Panel is purely a research only panel (is not used for direct marketing) and employs strict quarantine periods between projects. The panel utilises GeoIP technology, fraud detection, de-duping to ensure the participants recruited for your project are who they are meant to be.
The cost of qualitative research recruitment
From as little as *$35 per participant, we can help recruit panel members for your GroupQuality online community discussion boards, GroupQuality online chat focus group or GroupQuality interview. (please note: we only offer participant recruitment services for GroupQuality software customers.)
How we manage participant recruitment costs
We can keep your recruitment costs down by setting you up with proven built-in screening and recruitment process using our innovative real-time industry leading software. Once the participants have agreed to take part in your project, they instantly join your GroupQuality discussion, pop-up community, diary or focus group.
OK, what’s the catch?
There is no catch, just an open and transparent process! You get participants joining your project from an ISO 20252 certified panel, which complies with ESOMAR, MRS, CASRO, MRA, ARF, MRIA, AMA and AMSRO standards. Participants privacy is maintained by GroupQuality under the Australian privacy legislation, and all data from your project is stored in Sydney Australia – not sent offshore. You get access to your recruitment demographics data collected.
Here’s how we manage participant recruitment:
- You must be using GroupQuality™ software for your project.
- Recruitment surveys we craft will be no longer than 5 minutes in length and the IR rate should be above 10%, if it falls below 10%, we charge an additional $15 fee for each participant. Why? This extra cost is because we have to go through more of the database to get down to microsegment level for your specific request. This drilling down is what we call the incidence rate, which is the number of people we have to go through to find those who contain the characteristic (demographics) you’re looking for in the total 300k database population.
- As we will be recruiting directly into your GroupQuality™ project, you inevitably experience some dropouts or participants who do not want to complete your project. So we recommend that you always over recruit, and here is the best bit, and even with the current average over recruitment level of 30%, you will still save 40% on traditional qualitative recruitment agency costs.
- We will send a single SMS reminder message for those who have agreed to participate and have provided their mobile contact number.
- Sometimes we get panel requests we cannot fulfil. If this is the case, we will tell you if we cannot confidently fill your order request.
So what are the costs?
Let’s get down to the numbers! We charge an initial project fee of $350 per project. This cost is to set things up for you and to manage the recruitment process for you. For the actual participant recruitment, you are charged either $35 or $50 per participant (excl GST) depending on how much of the database we have to contact to fulfil your request. We also charge you for the incentive payable to the participants who successfully complete your study, as a guide incentives will be calculated at a pro-rata rate of $55 per hour per participants time.
Managing participant incentives
We also handle the payment of member incentives without charging you any additional fees.
Our participant recruitment terms and conditions:
So we can be entirely clear – please ensure you read the following summary about how we charge for agile online qualitative recruitment:
- We charge for recruitment based on the number of respondents who qualify after completing the 5-minute screening survey during which time they confirm by registering into your GroupQuality facilitated Discussion / Diary or Chat Focus Group.
- The $350 set-up and project fee is charged to each community discussion/ diary project, chat focus group or interview projects (interviews all recruited at one point in time unless otherwise negotiated).
- We charge based on the number who qualify and agree to participate irrespective of whether they end up fully participating. To anticipate drop-outs, we recommend over-recruiting by 30% when recruiting directly into a live online group or community, or for a scheduled and delayed on-line activity. Even with over recruitment you are still saving between 30%-40% on traditional recruitment costs.
- We will send a single reminder SMS message for those who have agreed to participate and have provided their mobile contact number. You will be able to use the communications tools within the GroupQuality software to send reminders and invitation emails to those participants who have registered for your project. We do not manage the communications and prompting unless you have organised for us to manage, or moderate, the research project at an additional project cost of $150 per hour.
- We highly recommend you keep the lines of communication open with participants as soon as they enter your project to ensure you maximise group participation and get the awesome results you get from GroupQuality’s market and social research software.
- All recruitment costs must be paid to GroupQuality within five working days (7 days) of group completion to ensure we pay participant incentives promptly to ensure they stay happy. If you are unable to pay your invoice within this time, you must notify participants that incentive payments will be paid within your payment terms (For example, 14 days, 30 days). We encourage you to expedite recruitment invoice payment, not because we want you to pay us, but to ensure participants are happy to take part in your future projects. There is nothing greater than positive word of mouth from a happy and paid participant!
- If you cancel your project after the recruitment process has begun, you will be required to pay the project fee and 50% of the incentive costs to any participant affected.
- For larger projects that incur a significant recruitment cost, you will be asked to pay a 50% deposit before the recruitment process begins and this must be factored into your scheduling.
- We assume the IR will be above 10%, anything less than that and delivery of sample will be on a best efforts basis, and you will be charged an additional fee of $15 per participant.
- If you don’t feel confident moderating or managing your own group, then please let us know! We want your project to be a success, so let’s work together to get the insights you need!
- Acceptance of a quote will mean that you have read, understood and accepted the terms of recruitment.
- *All prices shown in this document are exclusive of GST.
Contact us today and let's get started
GroupQuality™ is an Australian company, and all our market and social research software is hosted in Sydney Australia:
- All our applications, media and database servers operate under a 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
- There is a complete separation of applications, databases, media and backup servers.
- Your data is safe with real-time incremental database backups & daily snapshots.
- Secure data centres utilising state-of-the-art electronic surveillance and multi-factor access control systems under ISO 27001 security management.
- Data centres are staffed 24×7 by trained security guards, and access is authorised strictly on a least privileged basis.
- All data generated by our tools belongs to you, and we operate under stringent Australian privacy law.
- Male: 45.12%,
- Female: 54.88%
- 18-22: 18.63%,
- 23-35: 31.91%,
- 36-55: 32.52%,
- 56-80: 16.94%.
Community Discussion 15 participants, Male / Female split, a range of ages from 18 to 55 years, have private health insurance, a mix of states in Australia.
Typical agency costs:
- Setup fees: $350 – $600
- Cost per participant $100 – $140
- 15 participants = $1500 – $2100
Total recruitment costs = $1900 to $2700 Average recruitment time 5 to 7 days
- Project and setup fee $350
- Cost per participant $35 – $50
- 15 participants = $525 to $750
- 6 participant reserves = $210 to $300
Total recruitment costs = $1,085 – $1,400 Average recruitment time 24 to 48 hours
Example of Incentives
- An online chat focus group running for 90 minutes will be $80 for a participant in the form of a gift voucher.
- An online community discussion typically running for five days requiring a total of 2 hours will need $110 incentive.
Please note: You will not need to pay incentives to those participants that drop out or decide not to participate!